Here are a few things to check if you are having trouble locking your door:
1. Check that the door is pushed in all the way.
2. Check if pushing the door while locking allows the door to lock.
3. If your door locks from the Guardian app but not the keypad on the lock, make sure you are using the correct lock code.
4. Check if the lock is showing in malfunction, low battery, or any other status in your Guardian app.
- If the lock is in malfunction, check your recent activity in the Guardian app for any low battery warnings.
- If a low battery is found, replacing the batteries should resolve the issue.
5. Check if the door locks smoothly by physically locking it at the door by hand.
6. Check if the door locks smoothly when the door is open.
Still having trouble? Give us a call at 1.800.PROTECT (1.800.776.8328) for further assistance.