Make your home smarter and control it with just one click — anytime, from anywhere.
Turn on the porch light or adjust the temperature in your home… even when you’re not there. With interactive technology, you can manage your home’s lights, locks, thermostats, and garage door using one smart mobile app.
Guardian’s smart home automation and energy management solutions help simplify your life, stay in control, and stay connected.
- Manage your life from one app compatible with your smartphone
- Create energy-efficient schedules
- Customize event-triggered light automation
- Manage door lock status
- Compatible with many smart home devices and speakers
Keyless Security Locks
No more keys under your doormat! It’s simple to unlock your door from your smartphone.
- Remotely lock and unlock the door
- Check door lock status
- Receive text or email alerts when the lock is used by anyone
Add unique codes for users who need access to your home or simply unlock the door from your smartphone, tablet or computer. Perfect for guests or sub-contractors arriving to your home when you can’t be there. Unique codes let you know who used the lock and when.
Garage Door Control
Never wonder if you left your garage door open! Now you can operate your garage door from your devices, anytime and anywhere.
- Works with any internet-connected computer or mobile device via our app
- Operates seamlessly with your Guardian smart home security system
- Program to close door when your security system is armed
“Awesome company. They come out when needed and check everything and make sure I’m happy. It notifies me when any door opens. I leave the house not worried.”
“I LOVE GUARDIAN! I feel extremely safe, my surround sound is awesome, my video doorbell is so convenient when I’m not home! My guests are always impressed! 10 stars!”
I can call day or night and the representative is always patient and kind.
Keep your home warm and cozy or comfy and cool automatically. Manage your home’s temperature to maximize energy cost savings!
- Save up to 10% a year on your heating and cooling bill. That’s the Energy.gov estimate based on turning your thermostat back 7 to 10 degrees for eight hours.
- Use MyGuardianHome.com to set customized heat/cool settings based on time of day, day of week, weather outside, or your travel schedule
- Program any compatible Z-Wave based thermostat supplied by your builder
You can also customize your home automation settings to sync with your security system. For example, by locking the front door you automatically arm your security system, turn off your lights and adjust your thermostat to an energy-saving level.