Once again, Guardian Protection Services’ monitoring centers have earned their annual designation as “Five Diamond” by The Monitoring Association (TMA). Guardian monitoring centers have received the honor of TMA Five Diamond certification for 12 consecutive years. In short, it means that every year, Guardian’s monitoring centers are reexamined to ensure that they are working at the highest level to respond to emergency signals from security systems.
Are All Monitoring Centers Five Diamond?
Monitoring Centers are an essential part of monitored security systems like the ones Guardian provides. However, not all Monitoring Centers are created equal. There are approximately 2,700 monitoring centers in the United States that communicate and interact with police, fire and emergency services agencies. Fewer than two hundred – less than seven percent – have achieved the Five Diamond designation. Fewer than one percent of the electronic security industry can claim to operate multiple monitoring centers that have all earned the Five Diamond accreditation from TMA.
What Does Five Diamond Certification Mean?
Five Diamond Monitoring Centers must fulfill the requirements of the five points of excellence. Here’s a brief explanation of how the five points of excellent translates to your experience as a Guardian customer.
- Commitment to ongoing job-related education and testing. 100 percent of Guardian’s monitoring center operators undergo a stringent certification process. This means that when your alarm activates, a certified expert is responding to your call and helping to get you the assistance you may need.
- Commitment to random inspections and quality criteria standards by a nationally recognized testing laboratory. Guardian is held to many industry standards to ensure that their centers are set up so that they are always operational, 24/7/365, no matter the weather or any other contributing factors.
- Commitment to raising the industry standards through TMA membership and participation in its activities. TMA is a reputable international organization dedicated to making monitoring centers better through education and communication. Guardian’s dedication to working with the TMA illustrates our dedication to that goal as well. To help protect what matters most to you, we have to make sure that our monitoring centers are working at peak performance with reliable technology and processes meant to ensure a quick and accurate response when your alarm activates.
- Commitment to reducing false dispatches. If your alarm goes off when there isn’t an emergency, it can be frustrating and it can waste the time and resources of local authorities. Guardian is dedicated to making sure that first responders are notified only of legitimate alarms.
- Commitment to the highest levels of customer service. Guardian’s monitoring centers do more than just notify emergency personnel of an alarm signal. They also provide a human response to you when you may be in the middle of a terrifying emergency. Guardian’s monitoring center professionals want to you feel as safe and calm as possible, even when your alarm is in activation mode. When they call you, they work to understand what’s going on and respond appropriately.