Basically, Guardian helped save my 14-year-old daughter and my house. My daughter didn’t have a clue the house was on fire until Guardian called and told her to evacuate.
The people at the monitoring center knew exactly what to do, and they really came through for us – phoned the house, got my daughter out, notified the fire department and called me at work, all in the space of a few minutes.
The firemen said we were lucky that the fire was called in so soon. When they arrived, one side of the house was in flames, the result of someone having thrown a cigarette into mulch next to a fence outside the house. We had some damage, but our daughter was looked after and our house and belongings were saved. I had been initially hesitant about installing the Guardian security and fire alarm system, but now I consider it the best investment I ever made in my life. It’s a small price to pay for so much that they helped to save.