There a few different troubleshooting steps to try if your camera has stopped recording.
1. Make sure you can see the live video feed from your camera. If you are unable to connect to the camera, please click here for help.
2. Check your Upload Limit by following these steps:
- Log into MyGuardianHome.com.
- Click Video, then Saved Video at the top of the page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page. You will see your current totals listed in a progress bar.
Please note clip upload limits reset on the first of each month. To increase your limit, please give us a call at 1.800.PROTECT (1.800.776.8328).
3. Check your Recording Rules. To learn about unpausing your recording rules, click here.
4. Edit your existing rule to make the detection more sensitive.
Don’t have a rule yet? Click the Add New Rule button to create one.
For help, check out: