Skip to main content
Return to FAQs

What’s the difference between ball and gate water valves?

Equipment | Other | Sensors

Ball and gate valves are two of most common valves for controlling water flow. Ball valves have a flat handle or stem that moves up and down, and looks like a lever. Gate valves look like an outdoor hose valve, and usually involve a round knob that turns.

close modal
Safe and Secure Starts Here
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.