Skip to main content
Return to FAQs

Can I stop police, fire, or EMS from responding to my location?

Apps & Mobile | General | My System

If you accidentally set off your alarm, we understand that a response from the police, fire, or EMS authorities may be unnecessary. If this occurs and our monitoring team is unable to reach you prior to notifying the authorities, simply call 1.800.364.3616 to report an accidental alarm. 

To verify your identity, please have your Verbal Alarm Password ready. Once we have confirmed that everything is OK, we will attempt to cancel the responding authorities. Please note that whether the authorities cancel the response depends on their established cancellation policy. 

close modal
  • *By clicking the button below to submit the form, I am authorizing Guardian Protection or its agents to contact me about its offers and services by text messages, telephone calls (including via automated telephone dialing systems and prerecorded messages) and e-mail at the telephone number(s) and e-mail address(es) provided above. This consent is not required to make a purchase.