2. Click on Automation on the left-hand side menu.
3. Click on Schedule in the purple banner at the top of the page.
4. Click on the blue Add New Schedule button.
5. Select the light to schedule.
6. Select which days of the week the schedule should run.
7. Choose what time the light should turn on and then back off.
8. Click SAVE.
Tip for additional security: In the light automation schedule screen, there is a Make Times Approximate option. This will make the light follow the schedule but turn on and off at approximately the time you selected.
Learn how to adjust your lights in the Guardian app