If your light is turning on or off on its own, it may be due to multiple rules in your account controlling the light. To check, please login to MyGuardianHome.com and follow these steps:
1. Click on Automation on the left-hand side.
2. Click on Rules at the top in the purple banner.
3. Click the pencil next to your automation rules and check to see if they control your light.
4. If none of your automation rules are controlling the light, then click on Scenes at the top in the purple banner of the Automation section.
5. Click the pencil icon next to each Scene to check if it’s controlling the light.
If you don’t see any automation rules or Scenes controlling the light in this section, try this:
1. Click on Video in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on Recording Rules at the top in the purple banner.
3. Click the pencil next to each recording rule and check to see if they control your light.
Still stuck? Give us a call at 1.800.PROTECT (1.800.776.8328) for further assistance.