To learn how to set up two-factor authentication (2FA) on the Guardian app, check out this quick instructional video:
If you’re not able to access the video above, please follow these steps:
1. Log into the Guardian app.
2. Tap the menu icon and select Login Information.
3. Select Two-Factor Authentication.
4. Select Text Messages, then tap Next.
5. Enter your mobile phone number, country, and provider.
6. You’ll receive a code via SMS message.
7. Enter the code in the verification box. Click Verify.
Trouble logging in? Get help here.