To remove your older phone that is now in malfunction, please follow these steps:
1. Log into MyGuardianHome.com.
2. Choose Settings in the left-hand menu.
3. Click Geo-Services.
4. Find the phone that is in malfunction and hover over it. Click on the link that highlights.
5. You may turn this off two different ways:
- Click the trash can icon in the top right corner to remove the phone completely from the account. Click Okay in the pop-up box.
- Or, uncheck the box “Report Malfunction if Device fails to check in for 24 hours.” Then click Save.
Once these steps are complete, you should no longer see the malfunction warning.