You can update your emergency contacts any time by logging into your Guardian account and following these steps:
1. Choose Monitored Services. On your desktop, Monitored Services is in the left-hand navigation bar on your account dashboard. On mobile, it’s in the menu at the top right corner of your screen.
2. From Monitored Services, click Emergency Contacts.
3. Enter your current Verbal Alarm Password when prompted.
4. You can now edit the Primary Contact number of the account and add/edit any additional contact numbers you’d like notified in the event of an alarm.
5. After each edit or addition is complete, click the Save button. Your emergency contacts are now updated!
Please remember to review and update your emergency contacts regularly as they are contacted in the event of an emergency alarm.