To set up automation rules for your light, log into MyGuardianHome.com and follow these steps:
1. Click on Automation in the left-hand side menu.
2. Click on Rules at the top in the purple banner.
3. Click the Add New Rule button in the upper right of the page.
4. Click Event-Triggered Rule.
5. Under Automate My:, click on Lights.
6. Under When This Event Occurs, you can select a variety of options depending on the devices you have. For example, you can choose for your light to turn on when:
- Your alarm goes off
- Your system is armed/disarmed
- A door opens/closes
- When someone crosses your geo-fence
7. Under the Perform This Action, choose to have the light stay on indefinitely, for a specific amount of time, or to turn it off.
8. Under Select Devices, choose the light you want the automation rule to control.
9. Under During These Time Frames, choose to have the automation rule run at all times, or only during selected days and times.
10. Click SAVE.