Saved video clips are deleted on a first in, first out basis. Once you have reached your storage limit online, the earliest video clip will be deleted to make room for the newest one.
To prevent a clip from being deleted, you must protect the clip or download it to your computer.
To protect a video clip, please log into the Guardian app or MyGuardianHome.com.
How to protect a clip on the app:
1. Tap the menu icon in the top left corner.
2. Tap Video.
3. Tap Saved at the top of the page.
4. Find the video from your list of saved video clips. Select it using the check box on the left-hand side of the screen.
5. Tap the lock icon that appears.
How to protect a clip on MyGuardianHome:
1. Click Video
2. Click Saved Video.
3. Hover over the video you wish to save.
4. Click the 3 dots in the top right.
5. Click the lock icon in the menu that appears.