Yes! Remember, anyone with a login will be able to access and edit your account information. Adding this login will not give them access to your Guardian app.
Log into your Guardian account and follow these steps:
1. Choose User Info. On your desktop, User Info is in the left-hand navigation bar on your account dashboard. On mobile, it’s in the menu at the top right corner of your screen.
2. From User Info, click Manage Logins.
3. Select the ADD USER button
4. Enter the username and email address for your new user. The new user must have access to their email address to set up their password.
5. Once finished, click SAVE.
The new user will receive an invitation email asking them to finish setting up their login information. If the user does not complete these steps, they will not be able to access your Guardian account.