Skip to main content
Return to Blog

Douglas S.

Customer Stories

March 30, 2019

I can’t imagine what would have happened if we hadn’t had Guardian when our stove caught fire.

It’s not a pleasant thought. When I saw flames leaping up and over the pot on my electric stove, I hit the Guardian panic button and called 911. I tried to turn the burner off but I couldn’t. The fire spread to a hot pad then to a wooden spoon, so I took the children and went to a neighbor’s house. Guardian had already called the fire department and also my husband. I’m 100% for Guardian. We chose it over several others and now three of my neighbors have it, too!

close modal
  • *By clicking the button below to submit the form, I am authorizing Guardian Protection or its agents to contact me about its offers and services by text messages, telephone calls (including via automated telephone dialing systems and prerecorded messages) and e-mail at the telephone number(s) and e-mail address(es) provided above. This consent is not required to make a purchase.