Before we begin, are you currently experiencing an internet outage? Please note the doorbell requires working internet to operate.
If your internet is working, please follow the steps below to reconnect your Video Doorbell Pro. If you have the Skybell video doorbell, please click here for help.
1. Press the doorbell button until you see a flashing white light. This should take about 45 to 60 seconds.
2. On your device, navigate to your Wi-Fi settings then connect to the network labeled ADC-VDB770 (XX:YY:ZZ).
3. Open your device’s internet browser.
4. In the address bar type http://vdb770install or 192.168.1.1.
5. Follow the on screen instructions:
- Scan for Wi-Fi networks and select your home’s Wi-Fi.
- Enter the Password.
- Tap Save.
6. Once your doorbell is solid green it is reconnected.
- You may need to turn off your device’s cellular data to connect the doorbell properly.
- Please make sure you used the correct network password.
Still need help? Call us at 1.800.PROTECT (1.800.776.8328) for assistance.