To change the batteries in your smart door lock, check out this quick instructional video.
You will need:
- Allen key tool
- Phillips head screwdriver
- 4 AA batteries
If you’re not able to access the video above, please follow these steps:
1. Locate the door lock with the low battery.
2. Depending on your lock’s make and model, locate and remove the screws. The screws are typically located on the indoor side of the door lock, but they may be on both sides.
3. Pull the cover away from the door.
4. The battery pack is located at the top of the module. Pull up on the pack to expose the batteries.
5. Change the batteries and place the pack back in the door. Please make sure the arrow labeled “Door” is facing the door.
6. Reverse the above steps to replace the cover.