If you suspect your security may have been compromised, then it’s best to change or reset your Guardian account password.
If you know your current password:
1. Log into your Guardian account.
2. Choose User Info. On your desktop, User Info is in the left-hand navigation bar on your account dashboard. On mobile, it’s in the menu at the top right corner of your screen.
3. From User Info, click Change Login Password.
4. Complete the form by entering your current password and entering and confirming a new password. The password must be a minimum of 7 characters in length, include at least one upper-case letter, one lower-case letter and one number.
5. When you’re finished, click CHANGE PASSWORD.
Forgot your login? Go here and click Forgot Username or Password to recover your account.